Skip to main content

Hello,

Tomorrow is my connection date and I still have not received my package, I called the customer service and they mentioned that they will call me again and update me about the package, unfortunately still no update, I also have not received any mail or text from PostNL or other delivery companies,

Could someone please help me with that? I need to know when can I expect to have the installation package, also there is no track and trace link any where

Kind Regards,

Call them again. Check your correspondence.  

@kevster thanks for your reply, I have contacted them many times already, and every time got a different answer, honestly I have no idea what is happening and so disappointed by KPN customer service, today is my connection date, I DO NOT have any package yet, and when I kindly ask customer service for help they just say this is what it is and wait for a longer time, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, so so disappointed by KPN

Have you received a confirmation by email with starting date?

yes I have

Then the customer service departement should have a procedure for this. They really have, but it is important that they follow the right steps. If they did and still nothing is happening then they should contact the Logistics department,  they can do this by email, they will reply within 1 working day. If the customer service agent tells you different then demand an other solution. In the end the should come up with something. Good luck!

Thank you Kevster, the thing is, it seems KPN does not care about customers, when we agree on a time for connection it means some thing, simply saying to wait again and again is not a solution, I asked them many time to let me know about the steps as you have mentioned, but every time I got this response “we do not know what is happening” and ask me to wait again, they do not know if the package has been sent or not, they are not willing to send new package and this loop is continuing again and again, if the package is sent I should get an email or message from PostNL, but still nothing after more than two weeks, can I kindly ask you for a solution?

Haven't they sent you an email with new date or information about a delay in delivery?

nothing at all

Strange, call them, they have different ways to handle these kind of matters. You could also cancel and re-order.

I have called them many times already, so sad that they treat their customer like this :(

Yes true

Hi @Mohammad68, welcome on our board. 

So sorry to hear that your hardware has not been delivered. Allow me to check what went wrong.

Would please fill in your profile with your address and let me know when it's done? 

Fijn dat het opgepakt is nu.

@Alex_P thanks for your reply, I just updated the profile

Thank you, I see that the connection date has been set on the 18th together with the engineer. I have also just ordered an installation package. 

@Alex_P thanks for your message, yes correct, but still I have no package, no email, no track and trace and the connection date has been changed so many times now, I am really disappointed 😞 if I had ordered from other providers I am 100% sure that I had every thing all set already, your response is exactly the same response I have got so far, NO ACTION has been done by KPN, just asking me to wait longer and then no update at all