Skip to main content

Hello

I got in touch on KPN chat to move my internet subscription to a new flat. The agent said my internet speed is not available at the new address so we changed from 200mb to 100mb. I asked if this is part of my current contract, and the agent confirmed that yes it’s until the end of the current contract, which ends in January.

However on MijnKPN it shows that a new year-long contract has been created. I did not agree to this, and I have the chat transcript to support the confirmation that the change is part of the current contract. I would like KPN to undo this, so that my current contract ends as normal and turns into a month-to-month subscription.

Did you get a mail after you were done chatting with the KPN employee? Normally, when they change something in your contract, you get a written confirmation about this. Did it say in this confirmation that your contract is extended with another year?

Tip: fill in your profile details with your ZIP code and house number. As soon as someone from KPN is available to pick up your topic, they’ll at least have your details.

Did you get a mail after you were done chatting with the KPN employee? Normally, when they change something in your contract, you get a written confirmation about this. Did it say in this confirmation that your contract is extended with another year?

Tip: fill in your profile details with your ZIP code and house number. As soon as someone from KPN is available to pick up your topic, they’ll at least have your details.

Hey - I received a confirmation email saying my connection would be transferred to the new address by 10 Dec and that I could track the move. I clicked the tracking button, which says "Bestelling geplaatst" and with a contract end date of 10 Dec 2021 - I did not request a new contract.

Welcome to the forum @aryohalas! So if my understanding is correct you have a contract that you want to move from address A to B but a new order has been placed on address B? If you fill in your profile on this page I can see what is going on for you and we can start fixing the issue.