Skip to main content

ik heb thuis een pi server opgesteld. maar nu is het probleem dat ik wanner ik contact maak en een bestands overdracht maak de snelheid op 3.5MB/s gelimiteerd word. snelheidtest laat zien dat up en down ruim over 190MB/s gaat. ook als ik overdraht lokaal probeer is de snelheid 100+MB/s. mijn server is correct ge port forward, ik heb ftp, sftp en php overdracht geprobeerd. ook heb ik al een router reset gedaan. 

ik haalde vroeger wel de “abbonement snelheid” van 20MB/s extern

1. Use Reliable and Fast Web Hosting. Make sure that your hosting provider caters to the needs of your online customers. 
  2. Use a CDN. 
  3. Optimize Databases. 
  4. Keep WordPress Lightweight.
  5. Monitor PHP Usage. 
  6. Configure Caching. 
  7. Minify Scripts.

1. Use Reliable and Fast Web Hosting. Make sure that your hosting provider caters to the needs of your online customers. 
  2. Use a CDN. 
  3. Optimize Databases. 
  5. Monitor PHP Usage. 
  6. Configure Caching. 
  7. Minify Scripts.

thanks for the reply but i figured it out. tuned out the house i was at used the phone line to get internet. and i was giving 7 download but only 3.5 upload wich is normal for this type of internet

2. Use a CDN. Wendys Survey
  3. Optimize Databases. 
  5. Monitor PHP Usage. 
  6. Configure Caching. 
  7. Minify Scripts.

thanks for the reply but i figured it out. tuned out the house i was at used the phone line to get internet. and i was giving 7 download but only 3.5 upload wich is normal for this type of internet

Welcome.