Skip to main content

We received a 4G modem but it does not work with ExperiaBox v9- how can I obtain a new ExperiaBox to be able to use ‘sneller internet buitengebied’ option?

Thanks & Regards

Good morning @forumname123, if you fill out your forumprofile, i can fix a newer Experiabox. With this new box you can use Sneller Internet buitengebied.  

forumprofile has been filled out

thanks

You will get a new ExperiaBox. I send you a private message with the details.  

Received packing material for sending back the old router, no Info about a new one yet. 
home Office work is no fun with the old equipment. 
replacement would be really welcome  -thanks 

@Jeroen_dB I did not get the above mentioned info about a new ExperiaBox. Did I miss it or is this task still pending? Your help is very much appreciated - thanks.

I send you a private message with all the info about where to pick up the new ExperiaBox.

@Jeroen_dB thanks for clarifying.

The shop you indicated in the private message did not know anything about an Experia Box for us.

Is there any reference number we can use? 

Thanks

Something went wrong, i requested the change for a new modem again. You should be able to change you modem at the indicated store after 14:30 tomorrow.

@Jeroen_dB Hi Jeroen, the package arrived at the shop, but they only hand it out if old equiment is returned. I would very much prefer to try the new equipment before returning the old - just in case.

It would be inacceptable to have nothing if all goes wrong…

Can you help please?

I am sorry, it is a switch of the old for the new. To return the old one is our policy and can't be changed. 
The new is in the same way connected as the old one. The cables go in exact the same connectors. I would suggest take a picture of it, that helps connecting the new one. 

@Jeroen_dB Hi Jeroen, experiabox v10 has been installed and internet access is possible.

The services light is however not green, but orange. What can I do? I did already execute a reset in the routers admin software.

Thanks for your advice.

@Jeroen_dB Jeroen, now we recognized a problem with our phone. Any number called returnes a busy signal. We do receive calls, but cannot call anyone ourselves.
Could you pls. help?

Goodmorning, for the problem with the phonenumber, i created an incident for our technical department. They will fix this for you. 

Problem solved