Skip to main content

Hello All, 

My Digitenne was working perfectly until all of a sudden the signal was lost. Tried to restart it etc but no chnage. 0% signal on all channels. 

Has tried to change the orientation of the antenna also with out any success. Then I also tried a second antenna I had (brand new) but no change. 0% on all channels. 

Called customer support and they said that they will send me another antenna. I do though doubt that the problem is the antenna as i have tried 2 different antennas (one was new) and there is zero signal 

Please help 

Receiver is ZXV7200

Hoi @thomascheimarios ,

Wil je het volgende eens proberen?: 

1/ Zorg dat er bij de ontvanger of antenne geen externe storingsbronnen staan in de directe omgeving. Denk dan aan b.v .een modem, LED-lamp of DAB+-radio. 

2/ Haal de ontvanger even vijf seconden volledig van de stroom af. 

3/ Zet de antenne op een mooie hoge plek. 

4/ Zet de ontvanger (en TV) weer aan. 

5/ Ga in het menu terug naar de fabrieksinstellingen.

6/ Geef een nieuwe opdracht zenders zoeken, maar dan via de optie uitgebreid zenders zoeken.

7/ Draai de antenne eventueel een beetje bij aan de hand van signaalmeter uit het menu.

Would you like to try the following ?:

1 / Make sure that there are no external sources of interference near the receiver or antenna. Think, for example, of a modem, LED lamp or DAB + radio.

2 / Disconnect the receiver completely for five seconds.

3 / Place the antenna in a nice high spot.

4 / Switch the receiver (and TV) back on.

5 / Return to factory settings in the menu.

6 / Give a new search for channels, but then via the advanced search channels option.

7 / If necessary, adjust the antenna slightly using the signal meter in the menu.

Hi Thomas, welcome on our board. 

Did you try the tips given by Noordzee? 

Let us know.

@Alex_P , Thank for your replies. 

Had already tried all of the above without  any success. That's why I posted on the forum.

Then a couple of hours later the signal was restored. I suppose there was something with the signal in the area.  

Good that it works again! :thumbsup_tone3:

The restore of the signal could take some time. 

@Alex_P , Thank for your replies. 

Had already tried all of the above without  any success. That's why I posted on the forum.

Then a couple of hours later the signal was restored. I suppose there was something with the signal in the area.  

I'm glad everything works well now. You know where to find me if necessary.