Skip to main content

I am trying to log into my webmail for months (Windows 10), but I keep getting “Er zijn technische problemen met webmail op het moment. Probeer later opnieuw in te loggen.” message.

I am able to login to webmail via my iPad, but it is not optimal for cleaning up large amounts of emails.

I am also able to login to webmail with my extra email accounts. So just not the primary account.

I would appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on my situation. Thanks!

@HARE73

I consider the KPN webmail to be very reliable. Never had any (major) problems since I started using it.

So, you are not able to access your primary account. Does that happen with both the iPad and your Windows 10 system ? Or are you unable to do that only with on your Windows 10 system ? Does this also happen with a different browser ?

Perhaps there is a running program that is “pulling in” A LOT OF data ? Is this an antivirus program problem ?

Try to use an email program to access your email. Are you able to access that primary account with an emailprogram (use the IMAP protocol in the emailprogram) ? Or does your emailprogram have problems as well with reading / collecting those emails from that primary account ?

Hi @HARE73, welcome to our forum! 

If the webmail works from your iPad I see no reason why it shouldnt work from your Windows 10 PC. Have you looked at Willy's message above?
Have you tried another browser, device and/or network?

We haven’t heard from you so I’m assuming the issue’s been resolved. If not, let us know!

Hi.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

The issue is now will all my email accounts on my Windows 10 machine. Logging into my account via my iPad and iPhone is fine, both via webmail and via email app. I do not have any other device to test with. So the account itself is ok.

I have been logging into webmail for years without issue. Very strange it now not working.

Thanks for your help so far.

JJ

Clear all the “kpn” related cookies in your browser. Probably some old ones are in the way.