Skip to main content

Hello, I’m from Sweden and doesnt speak a word dutch.

Does KPN have any type of customer service? I cant find any number or email. Just a FAQ and this forum.

I need to get in contact with KPN regarding identity theft. Someone is trying to set up an KPN account, using my email, without my permission.

Hello @Affe050608 
The phonenumber of KPN is 0800-0402

Hi @Affe050608 ,

Welcome to the forums! Whenever someone is creating a new account at KPN, we always ask for an e-mailaddress, so we can send information regarding the account. The validity of this e-mailaddress is not being checked at this point, so someone could be able to (accidentally) give out  a wrong e-mailaddress. Should you use an e-mailservice that operates worldwide (fi. Gmail, Hotmail, etc), chances are that that is what happened. I wouldn't necessarily call that identity theft, because all your other information should be unknown (or at least, there are no reasons to believe at this point they are known). I hope my colleagues of Customer Service are able to find out if it's just a misspelled e-mailaddress, or that there is more going on, but i think there is not much to worry about at this point.

Don’t think @Affe050608 will be able to call 0800-0402 if he is located in Sweden.