Skip to main content

Currently I have a monthly contract ( cancelable ) home internet only . I have some questions to ask as I will be not at home for long months 

1. How much it cost to cancel home internet without sending back router ISP as it include in contract lease ? (as can not buy I guess , if can how much)
  2. If I already own a router ISP (router that not return back) Is it possible to continue a contract with the same router ? without mechanic come home for re-install whole things. I have plan to come back home next year March.
  3. Is it noway to hold internet for a couple of months with monthly payments? 

• How much it cost to cancel home internet without sending back router ISP as it include in contract lease ? (as can not buy I guess , if can how much)

After 3 months KPN will charge the replacement value of the router (around 300,-€)

• If I already own a router ISP (router that not return back) Is it possible to continue a contract with the same router ? without mechanic come home for re-install whole things. I have plan to come back home next year March.

A new subscription is included a new router. But mostly without appointment with a mechanic.

• Is it noway to hold internet for a couple of months with monthly payments? 

You can let your subscription continue with the smallest of costs. After coming home you can change the internet subscription to higher speed.

Hi @Sutas Jermtong,

You have 2 options:

• Cancel your subscription and send back your KPN router, and request a new subscription when you return. You will receive a new KPN router at the start of your new subscription. 
  • Keep your current subscription active, at it's lowest form, as TDN suggested

Your router is the property of KPN and it's not for sale. May I ask why you would like to keep it, when you intend to cancel and order again? 

Reageer