Skip to main content

To whom this may concern

My internet was activated on the 27th of June, in other words 4 days of internet for June. I was however charged for the entire month. This is incredibly unfair and I was not warned about this when joining. The amount was also more than 35€ which is what I should be paying monthly.

Welcome!

If this is your first invoice, it will include billing from June 27 to June 30, as well as July 1 to July 31. The first invoice is always higher than the subsequent invoices.

But best is to add some of your details (postcode, huisnummer and klantnummer) in your My KPN forum-profile which makes it easier for the forum moderators to check your invoice.

Hi @Wrongly billed,

I see @GerritS76 has already informed you the first invoice is always a bit different. If you look at the second page of the invoice, you can see what exactly is charged. There you should see a starting date of June 27th, since the billing starts on the same day your subscription is activated. 

If it's not clear now, or if your invoices states something different and you want mee to take a look, please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so!

Reageer