Skip to main content

Hi,

This is Ashkan. My internet at home has been activated from 2nd of November as stated by KPN customer service. However, the fiber glass was not connected, as the technician on November 3rd confirmed.

In my contract, the internet is started from 2nd of November, but now it’s confirmed by KPN that the internet is only available at my home from 3rd of November.

I would like to ask for compensation as I’m working from home, and I had to use/buy my data bundle ~10 Gbyte on 2nd of November. I informed KPN, and asked “what should I do?”, and I was told, that “I need to wait” for today for the technician to check if the issue is with KPN or not.

This is really not fair!

Best Regards,
Ashkan

I received the invoice to pay for the day that I didn’t have internet. That does not make sense. In addition to pay ~40-50 euros for the data bundle that day, I need to pay for the internet that I didn’t have?
Apart from calling KPN, is there any other way to contact KPN?

Calling takes too long...

Hi Ashkan. That's unfortunate. Just to be sure have all the issues regarding the connection been resolved by our technician? Was the connection active on the 4th of november? I can compensate you for the subscription costs for days that the delay that has occurred. If it was a general outage you can also aks for compensation on kpn.com.   

Hi

* Yes, they are solved

* yes

To clarify, KPN must compensate.

The issue was very simple as stated by the technician. The other side of fiber glass cable was not connected to the internet. So, the issue was not from our house.

I trusted KPN to be honest, ans I had good service for my sim card, 5 years ago. But now this really is not what I imagine of KPN service.

That's understandable and I apologize for the inconvenience. I can compensate you for the day without service @Ashkan. I will deduct the subscriber fee from your next invoice if we are in agreement. 

Ok. Thank you.

No problem! I will process it and it will be deducted from your next invoice. I'm sorry for the delay and please feel free to post a message if we can assist you further.