Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Can I return my device, cancel my contract and get a refund? Start date is10th of August

• 2 September 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 68 keer bekeken

Can I return my device after I fully paid for it and get a refund and also I want to cancel my yearly contract 

Note: I did not compete a whole month with the device I started on 10th of August 2024

Hello @Mo97Jo 

Unfortunately, that is not possible, you have a trial or sighting period of 14 days after receiving your device and you have already passed that.
Also you can't cancel your contract unless you a emigrating but you need to prove that, see this page if you are indeed emigrating: https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren

In case of emigrating you still won't get a refund for the device.

Hi @Mo97Jo, welcome! Indeed it's not possible outside of the first 14 days. But I would like to know what is wrong? Is there something we can do for you?

I ask to pay the full price of the device I bought and u send me the link to it and I pay the full amount and have the confirmation email on it but later u charged me 79 euro and when I asked the store they said that the price is include your monthly payment for the device which is odd because I have the confirmation that I paid the full amount.

My question is why u charged me 79 euro while even my first month not yet finished also?

Hello @Mo97Jo 

That you get charged for the device on the first bill is because you ordered the device with monthly payments, after your manual full payment those monthly payments need te be removed from the billing system, that can take some time.
The next bill you should get that amount (for the first month of the device) back and the monthly payments for your device should have been removed, very odd that they couldn't tell you this in the store.

Hi @Mo97Jo, I would also advise you to check on the next invoice. When it's not fixed by then, please contact my colleagues (0800-0402). They will help you fix the problem!

Good evening @Marcia van KPN  I called the number but it is all in Dutch. Can u give a number so I can call them in English?

Good evening  @Marcia van KPN  can u give the contract that person speak English because I call that number and the machine speaks dutch

Hello @Mo97Jo 

Just say to the computer that you want to speak to an employee, it then should connect you to one.

The number 0800-0402 is reachable mo to fr 08:00 - 18:00 and sa 08:00 - 17:00.

Unfortunately there is no English IVR (Interactive Voice Response). Most of my colleagues are able to speak English, so this would be the way to go. 

Hello @Mo97Jo 

Just say to the computer that you want to speak to an employee, it then should connect you to one.

The number 0800-0402 is reachable mo to fr 08:00 - 18:00 and sa 08:00 - 17:00.

Reageer