Skip to main content

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for MONTHS. I was studying in the Netherlands but I have moved out since July. I submitted proof of finishing my study but that got rejected. I have been living in Germany since november and sent the anmeldung (proof of registration at an address in Germany) AND my employment contract with a company here in Germany multiple times to an e-mail address provided by one of your customer service agents via the phone, but i haven't received a single reply. It has been way over a month since I submitted them, it should be enough proof that I no longer live in the Netherlands. I have called multiple times your customer service line, someone told me the contract was already cancelled but I just received another charge???

Hi @Crina. How annoying that the subscription has still not been stopped. Unfortunately, we at the KPN Forum do not have the opportunity to help you with this, otherwise I would have been happy to do that for you, of course. Since you have not yet received confirmation and are still receiving invoices, it is best to contact our customer service again. I expect that they have the opportunity to find out why it has not been canceled yet.

Hello, Is there a english number taht i can contact KPN costumer service? 

@Mariana CP When you want to contact our customer service from abroad, you can call +31612001200

Reageer