Skip to main content
Vraag

Cancellation due to emigration, billed for one month notice

• 11 September 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 5 keer bekeken

I had a similar problem even doing everything in a correct way. I cancelled my subscription using the emigration form in your website and I didn't received an answer. After some calls to KPN, my subscription was finally cancelled, but now KPN is charging me one more month requesting the one month notice period.

My subscription needed to be cancelled on September 2nd (day of my departure), not end of this month.

The cancelation due emigration is a special cancelation and the one month period is not valid in this case since the document that you requested from me for the cancelation (Municipality deregistration) is only available 5 days before my move. In your website says: "Your contract ends on the date you emigrate. We will not charge you for the remainder of your contract period. Your subscription costs will be refunded." 
Also, there is no indication of one month notice period in the website for my specific type of cancelation.

Is it possible to contact me to solve this problem? Thanks!

Admin: afgesplitst, eigen topic voor bericht aangemaakt

Hi @AdrianoR, welcome! Unfortunately we cannot help you with this problem in the Community! Could you please contact us again on 0800-0402 (or +316 1200 1200 from abroad) ór sent us a direct message via Facebook or X. We are happy to assist you with your problem!

Reageer