Skip to main content

Hello, I do not longer live in the Netherlands and months ago I called to cancel my KPN subscription, the person on the phone hung up on me and didn't understood what I needed. Then I proceeded to do the cancellation online and when I did it it said that it would take a month to cancel the subscription but it was done. Now after months I kept on receiving emails saying that I have to paid for a service I asked to be cancelled. I’m not going to pay anything, I asked you to cancel it and you didn't, so it is your problem, not mine. The number I had was ****. I’ve no longer have the SIM card so please contact me via email, with the email associated at that account.

Admin: phone number hidden because of privacy

Hi @Philip_nothere, welcome here. When you cancel through the online form, our cancellation department will try to contact you and process the cancellation then. They try calling for about two weeks. If they don't succeed in reaching you, the cancellation will be processed anyway. In either of those cases, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail of the cancellation. Without such a confirmation, the subscription is still active. 

I see that, indeed, your subscription is still active. It seems the cancellation department has nog actually processed the cancellation after not being able to reach you. So, based on that, this is indeed on us. Normally, I would advise to call us, as that is the quickest way to reach the cancellation department and get this sorted. But since you are abroad, that is probably not the best way. I've contacted a colleague for further assistance and will get back to you as soon as I can. In the mean time, would you please fill out your forum profile with your name, and the address assoiated with the mobile subscription?

Hi @Philip_nothere, welcome here. When you cancel through the online form, our cancellation department will try to contact you and process the cancellation then. They try calling for about two weeks. If they don't succeed in reaching you, the cancellation will be processed anyway. In either of those cases, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail of the cancellation. Without such a confirmation, the subscription is still active. 

I see that, indeed, your subscription is still active. It seems the cancellation department has nog actually processed the cancellation after not being able to reach you. So, based on that, this is indeed on us. Normally, I would advise to call us, as that is the quickest way to reach the cancellation department and get this sorted. But since you are abroad, that is probably not the best way. I've contacted a colleague for further assistance and will get back to you as soon as I can. In the mean time, would you please fill out your forum profile with your name, and the address assoiated with the mobile subscription?

Since you have not filled in your  forum profile, I have not been able to assist further. If you still need this sorted, I recommend calling us (0800-0402 from within the Netherlands (free) or use +31612001200 from abroad), or use this online contact form.