Skip to main content

I've been doing to cancel my subscription from March 2021. I submitted my cancellation in December 2022 again but still charging.
I contact your customer support multiple times by phone and other way but not possible to contact. Already more than 2 years paying without use the number, I tried a lot and wasting a lot of time to cancel so far. I'm left Netherland. Please cancel my subscription. Thanks.

Hi @Megmi, I'm sorry to hear you're facing so much difficulties whit the cancellation of your subscription 🙁

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to check what's going on!

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!

Thank you for checking the problem. I just updated my plofile. Please let me know if any other information is needed. Thank you!

Thanks @Megmi!

Your subscription should have been cancelled on november 28th 2022, that's the end date in out system. It's unclear to me why this went wrong, but I've contacted one of my colleagues and het cancelled it as per now! I'll refund the costs of your subscription over this period, you shall receive this within two months.