Skip to main content

I tried changing my bank account from:

Producten → Persoons- en betaalgegevens → Betalingsgegevens

After I change my account, on top of the page it says “Uw wijzigingen zijn verwerkt.” and the iban seems to change. But after I refresh the page the old IBAN is back. I cannot change my IBAN. The old one keeps staying. Is there another way to change my bank account?

I have the exact same same bug. Since I joined in December. I have a mobile and home contract. I could change my mobile payment IBAN no issues. But I cannot change my home IBAN.

I change it like the person above but 5he change never reflects. It's 100% a bug in the database.

I have called KPN support multiple times the last 4 months. Each time it takes a few minutes to get an agent. Then I need to explain to them that I know what I am doing on the app and online and it doesn't work. Once they believe me they do it themselves after reading my number to them. And then I tell them the previous person has done this but it still doesn't reflect, are they sure it's fixed now? The promise me it is. But it never changes.

Now my payment fails every month and it really isn't my fault but I have given up calling, I can't waste more hours on this :(

Admin: eigen topic voor bericht aangemaakt

Hi @andretheronsa, welcome! This is something we sometimes see happening.  Unfortunately, it is not something that we can assist you with via the Forum. The verification demands for a change like this are such that we can only do this via telephone. So, I must ask you to try calling our (free) number (0800-0402) again. Indicate that the IBAN has been changed by agents numerous times now. That should be enough to get them to raise a technical ticket for it.