Skip to main content

Good evening team , I chosed internet and tv for 42.5 euros per month,   I reached customer care , they said I have choosed  internet only for 42.5 euros per month, it was shocking did me, then I asked them ok can we change the plan or subscription from your end and make my plans better, they said you have chosed no changes, you have to pay 42.5 euro per month, honestly being such a big Company , keep the customers like this, you won't sustain long ,  Worst customer service there is no change in subscription ,high pricing internet,  not helpful for first time buyers , they won't support or change , even though it can be made, decision should be taken by the manager not by the representative, I regret choosing over TMobile, first time buyers call them before but, website I selected but it's not in delivery 

Hallo @Mohin ,

42,50 is inderdaad de prijs voor internet-only. Wil je er TV bij? Dan betaal je minimaal 12,50 per maand extra. Check dit overzicht met de huidige prijzen voor nieuwe klanten:

I am saying, while ordering I ordered internet and tv for 42.5 in a website offer,  you guys delivered only internet, now you guys are not giving any benifit being first time buy , more over you are charging me 42.5 for only internet , it was a welcome gift, that's why I choosed KPN over TMobile , now you guys are saying, no welcome gift, no changes in subscription can be done, no modification can be done, what is this ?

Then you better call with 0800-0402. I think they will send you the receiver for one year free TV.