Skip to main content

Hey. I would like to ask a compensation from KPN because the fibre optic at my house didn’t work until today (16 Jun). I just moved here since 29 May, and I request KPN internet since 1 Jun. I received 2 installation packages which are cannot be installed so an engineer came to my house to help me out, after he finished the installation, he found out that the fibre optic cable is broken so it has no internet connection.

The guy helped me to call KPN Network to solve the problem. Two days after, KPN Network guy came but he also cannot help me because it turns out that the cable might be too short so he needs Network team to do some work with the road to pull out some cables.

My subscription is supposed to be start at 13 Jun so it’s been the 4th day (16 Jun) I can’t do my work due to no internet connection at home (well to be honest, even since the first day we moved). Can you give me a solution so that I still can have internet at home while waiting for the guy fix the fibre optic cable? Thanks!

Welcome @malss.

Did you try requestion a compensation via the KPN website? (link directs you to the correct page). If the form doesn't work or doesn't acknowledge about a issue in the past 30 days you can try giving KPN a call  0800-0402 between 8:00 and 18:00 Mon/Fri and between 8:00 and 17:00 Sat.

If they are unable to help you, please visit this page and fill in the missing information. A KPN employee will be able to have a look into all earlier interactions you have had and might be able to apply the compensation.