Skip to main content

Hi

I recieved a mail on 17-08-2022  for stop my kpn contract because i am moving from country so i called you and you were accepted that, but still you are deducting money from my account and today i did same again stop (cancel) process today and recieved same mail but i do not know what will happen . because i moved from country that is why i am stopping but you are not listening to me . i was personally present in netherland in august but now i moved . how i can come or call ? If possible please look for my mail and reply me in my mail. My Mail is ******* .

Thanks

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi @sikander singh, welcome to our forum!
Thank you for your message! 
I can always take a look at what's happening.
Could you update your profile and let me know?

From abroad you can reach our regular customer service, including the cancellations department during office hours on 0031612001200

hi please cancel my contract because i left netherland . i am in canada . i have not recieved any call from . What should i do ? This is the mail i recieved from you but still not final call or somethig else for confermation. Thank You

Dear Mr. Singh,

You have informed us that you wish to cancel your subscription. Cancellation is only possible if the minimum duration of your subscription has been reached. You have a notice period of 1 month.

We will call you to process
your cancellation To process your cancellation, we will call you shortly. We do this with an 088 number. If you miss this call, please call us back.

If we have not spoken to you within the notice period of 1 month, we will still cancel your subscription. We do this on the desired cancellation date. You will then receive a final confirmation of your cancellation by e-mail or by post.

Your details:

Subscription
Subscription Television, Internet and Calling
Product All-in-1 Package
Desired date of termination 20-11-2022

Do you have any questions?
Then we are happy to help you

https://www.kpn.com/service

Kind regards,Wilco
Mol
Director customer service

Admin: Deleted information because of privacy. 

Hi @sikander singh, I see your subscription has been terminated succesfully now

Yes thanks