Skip to main content

i asked for contract cancelation within 14 days but they(kpn) did not canceled it. They registered it as termination. They are now saying what to you have to pay for next 1 month. I did not understand why they registered it as termination even i asked for cancelation.

If you are out of contract then you have a 1 month cancelation time. So if you cancel your contract today it will be canceled on the 29th of August. You will receive the invoice of the current month + next month.

Sometimes the next month invoice will be 100% but you will be credited for the time between cancelation and last day of payment.

It is all in the terms of service, unfortunately it is in Dutch. 

Hi @Manish0749, welcome to our forum.

The 14 days cancellation period is only when you get a new subscription and you cancel within the 14 days of delivery.
If you have any questions about your cancellation and wish to speak our cancellations/terminations department you can call us on 0800-0402. 

yes i cancelled within the 14days.I talked to customer service and they said after the invoice is generated they will return the excess amount.