Skip to main content

Hi KPN Team,

I have unfortunately been double charged for Viaplay on this months invoice. I got Viaplay to watch the F1 but realized that there is no language options to change so I cancelled the subcription the same day. 

I am not sure if it's possible to request a refund for this, please let me know.

However, I noticed on this months invoice that I was double charged for Viaplay, the full months 9,99EUR then an additional 5EUR for no reason. Could this please be corrected?

Thank you,

Rob

Hi @RobSassin, welcome to our forum!

On the invoice there should be dates specified for the period you've been billed. I'm assuming the €5,- charge was for about half a month.

I'm not sure how you cancelled it on the same day as you can only cancel it after a month. Are you sure it's cancelled?

As you pay ahead you'll always get the refund for the rest of the month on the first bill after the cancellation.

Hi Thomas - many thanks for reaching out. I received a cancellation confirmation that same day from Viaplay so it is indeed cancelled.

Would I receive a full refund of the amount due to cancelling the same day?

Going off your screenshot it seems you ordered and cancelled Viaplay through Viaplay directly and not through us. 
In that case I'm not sure how any of this works but I'll assume you'll receive a full refund but you could check this with their customer service through help.viaplay.com.