Skip to main content

I am having the horrible experience with the service and response from KPN. To give you a complete scenario, I will give you the complete context here. I have opted for KPN internet service at my new home And I got to know that it takes 15 to 20 days to get the connection and then I was advised by the KPN agent to take a data only sim at the KPN store and she said she will add 100 GB data until I get the internet connection at home. The promised data is not added at all and then I called customer care to cancel the contract if it is not possible to add the data a month ago. Again I have received my 2nd invoice invoice today and when I contacted the customer care, I was informed that the contract cannot be cancelled until 23.01.2024. And I need to pay until then. Not sure why it is not possible to cancel the contract immediately ? and even when the promised service (adding 100 GB) is not met ? 

Hi @VinodP . Welcome to the forum.

So sad to read about your issues . The best thing you can do is call 0800 0402 and ask for the ‘cancelations’ department. 

Sadly we don't have the abilities to cancel subscription here on the forum.