Skip to main content

I have an internet contract that's more than a year old. I want to cancel it but the customer service is confusing me to call a new provider?? What should I do? I want my contract terminated from next month.

I have an internet contract that's more than a year old. I want to cancel it but the customer service is confusing me to call a new provider?? What should I do? I want my contract terminated from next month.

Did you perhaps mentioned something like “I am moving to another internet provider" because in that case it's always best to have the new provider to take care of everything (called, overstapservice).

If this is not the case, best is to call KPN on 0800-0402 and tell the IVR (Interactive Voice Response-system) you want to cancel your service(s) and the same should be said to the callcenter employee.

They then ask for some personal details, sometimes they ask for what reason but just say you just want to cancel and it'll be enough.

Hello @astro 

Did you perhaps mentioned something like “I am moving to another internet provider" because in that case it's always best to have the new provider to take care of everything (called, overstapservice).

If this is not the case, best is to call KPN on 0800-0402 and tell the IVR (Interactive Voice Response-system) you want to cancel your service(s) and the same should be said to the callcenter employee.

They then ask for some personal details, sometimes they ask for what reason but just say you just want to cancel and it'll be enough.

Hi, sorry i wan’t online for some time. I was able to cancel it by calling the office. But now i have a different problem.

The return box, to use for returning the equipment was sent to my previous address. Is there a way to obtain a return sticker or an address that i can return the equipment? If i don’t return in time would i be charged for the equipment? 

You can send the equipment by yourself to this address:

KPN
Antwoordnummer 10119
2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn

Sending it back, is free of charge. 

Thank you. But how do they trace it back to my account? from the serial number?

Yes by the serial numbers. 

My annual contract for one year 2022 - 2023 has been already finished on 9th of march 2024. And I called the call canter 7 times to cancel my contract but until now they are deducting money from my bank account!!!!!!!!! This is the most un safe company in the world!! Simply I don't want to use your provider anymore and my contract has been finished already and I am out of the country! I spoke with someone from the call canter and they advice me to send an email with my WORK CONTRACT to confirmed that I am out of NL. and they give me an email address to attached my WORK CONTRACT (( Opzeggen@kpn.nl )) but when always my email it is bounced back!! last try was yesterday and still the email bounced back.

And when I called them they ask me tos ent email and when i sent the email it bounced back!! Now I am straggling with this company since 24 of December 2023 and until now i don't know how to get ride if this company!!!!!! NOT RECOMENDED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I accidentally extended a contract for a year than doing it for a month, I already faced lot issues with KPN for 1 year, it's my humble request , can you end my contract guys please.

I accidentally extended a contract for a year than doing it for a month, I already faced lot issues with KPN for 1 year, it's my humble request , can you end my contract guys please.

If this is less then 14 days then you can call KPN at 0800-0402 and use your “opzegtermijn”/cancelation period and still cancel it. If it is more than 14 days ago then you can’t cancel the contract unless you move to a place that doesn’t have KPN.

Reageer