Skip to main content

I took a KPN wifi connection last December. But since today I am not able to add that subscription to my KPN account. The initial Bank account which I gave when I purchase the subscription is no more used. Hence I am getting an error saying “We do not recognize this number. Have you applied for number portability? Then you can only link your number from the transfer date.”

What is the possible way to connect my WIFI connection to the KPN account?

Hi @GDRDABARERA, the error you're seeing seems to imply you're adding a  mobile phone subscription and not a subscription for an internet connection.

When you want to add a subscription for internet, make sure you choose ‘thuis’.

Can you try it again via this option?

I tried it, but when I add the bank account number. It fails. I registered the KPN subscription using my Revolt  card and since I lost it I got invoice to an email. Then I payed it from a NL bank account. Although I added last three digits of the Revolt card or NL bank account, I get an error saying below

I still didn’t get my August bill like I used to get before. So I am bit scared if my wifi connection goes off. Please let me know how to fix this?

Any Support channel number or email that could help me to link this product to my account is really appreciated

I am a KPN employee and will help you with this @GDRDABARERA 🙂

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I need your address, personal info ánd the IBAN of the NL bank account, so I can check if this is already added to your subscription. If not, would you also like to change that so that future invoices will be collected from the NL bank account?

I updated the profile with address and personal information. But I do not see the place to update my IBAN. I do not think I should share my IBAN here. Could you please let me know where to update it?

Ah I see I forgot to mention, sorry! You can use the ‘persoonlijke opmerkingen’ field for your IBAN, its private so only you and me an see it 😊

I added necessary information. Please be kind enough to link my product to my account

Thanks @GDRDABARERA! I've updated the IBAN, and think you will be able to link your subscription tomorrow, using the last digits of this IBAN. (I can't link it for you, only customers can do this for their own subscription)

Today the invoice was sent, did you receive it and are you able to pay via iDeal?

From now on, your invoices will be collected from this bank account, so you won't have trouble with paying again 😊

I did not receive any invoice yet. But let me link my internet and see 

I could link my connection. I also see that i got the invoice of 60.89Euro bill. But I am not able to visible the invoice. It says “Something went wrong! “

I have another Question, Why my payment suddenly went from 57.50 Euros to 60.86  for past 2 months? Did you had a price increase? But I can remember I agreed for one year fixed price when starting the connection.

I'm glad to hear you have been able to link your subscription! But it's a bit weird you can't see your invoices 🤔I've mailed the last invoice, so you can see it now!

We've had an ‘inflation correction’ per Juli, we should have informed you about this in June, and also put this statement on your invoice of June:

‘Vanaf uw volgende factuur gaat u 3,36 meer betalen per maand. Dit komt doordat we een inflatiecorrectie doen. Dit doen we op basis van het CBS inflatiecijfer van vorig jaar. U ziet uw nieuwe maandbedrag automatisch terug op uw volgende factuur.

Heeft u een korting op uw abonnement? Dan krijgt u deze gewoon tot de afgesproken einddatum. Wilt u uw abonnement aanpassen zodat het beter bij u past of voordeliger wordt? Kijk op www.kpn.com/internet2023 voor een overzicht van onze actuele tarieven en meer uitleg over de inflatiecorrect’

Thank You very much for the support. I got the invoice from you. I will pay it.

You're welcome @GDRDABARERA 😊