Skip to main content

I would like to cancel a subscription which will expire on December (2 months later from now on) and i don't use it anymore as i moved to my family house which has another provider. I called customer service and he told me that I need to call one month later because there is one month notice period. 

I have already moved from my house and don't use my subscription packages. Why do I need to wait for another month to cancel my subscription and return boxes to you?

Note: my question isn't about paying remaining amount of my subscription. I’m ok with that. I just want to cancel my subscription and return box which I don't need anymore.

Hi @kpn_cancel, welcome to the forum. The best way to do that is by giving us another call at 0800-0402. If you specificly say you want to cancel the subscription and the remaining amount is okay, they will be able to do that. There is no point in continuing the subscription when you no longer live there.

Via the forum we don't have the option to cancel a subscription, so I can't do it for you.

Thank you for your response. I’m abroad now and can’t call KPN until 13-11-2023 . My contract end date is 11-12-2023 (so i can just call which is less than one month of my subscription end date). I don’t want my subscription to renew automatically(and owe an extra amount to KPN). Is there anything  i can do for it?

The subscription doesn't renew automatically. When the term ends, it just continues as it is, with a month notice to cancel it. If you call us on November 13th to cancel it, the subscription can be cancelled on the 13th of december. That is what you can do.