Skip to main content

Hi! I’ve been trying to speak to a human (not the robot in the chat) in English but it seems the only option is to call customer service and the menu is solely in Dutch. I canceled my mobile contract on November 9th, 2022, the person to who I spoke confirmed that I would NOT be charged for the month of November as I canceled my contract on time. Now, I’m being charged for the month of November AND December 2022. On the other hand, I need to pay for the month of October 2022 but have now moved countries and do not have a Dutch bank account. Once the new due amount is settled (as I won’t pay for the months of November or December 2022), I will pay for the month of October 2022.

Who can I talk to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Hello @SofiaQuintanilla 

You can call +31612001200, ignore the Dutch menu and just say that you want to speak to an employee, it then should connect you to a real person.

Hi @SofiaQuintanilla, welcome to our forum. After you've cancelled your subscription, you wouldn't expect new invoices. 

It can happen that the next month is on an invoice, which will be corrected to the next invoice. But a second month on the invoice like you mentioned is something that should not happen.

I don't know what happend exactly, since I don't have your details I can't see it.

Have you called the number GeSp mentioned? 

You can call +31612001200, ignore the Dutch menu and just say that you want to speak to an employee, it then should connect you to a real person.