Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

I received my SIM card on January 31st 2023 but then canceled my mobile contract on February 7th 2023. I received an email confirming the cancellation but it stated that my contact would end on February 7th 2024. This is a mistake because I canceled within the 14 day window so my contact should have ended on February 7th 2023. 

I have been calling for months but no one has helped me cancel the contact and I am still getting invoices even though I am not using the SIM card. 

I went into the store for help but they were unable to help me. They logged a complaint on my behalf but no one ended up calling me to resolve this. 

After my visit to the store, I received a letter stating the contact was canceled and that I would be refund if I pay the outstanding amount. I paid the amount but my contract has not been canceled, I have not been refunded and I am still getting invoices. 

Please help, I am desperate to get this resolved and am loosing sleep over it. 

All the best

@Wrong charge Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry to read that you are still having trouble with a contract that should have been cancelled already. 

I would like to check what I can do for you. Could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did? 

Thank you for reaching out so quickly. I have finished filling in the my profile forum. 

@Wrong charge Thank you for filling in your forum profile. 

I filed a complaint for you again. My colleagues will contact you about the situation within 3 working days. 

I received an email saying they will call me on the KPN number I am trying to cancel. I do not use this number so could they can using the number on my profile forum ending in 2542? Thank you so much for your help!

@Wrong charge I made a note for my colleagues with the correct number. So that they can reach you there.Â