Skip to main content

Hello

I called you on February to end the phone line. I told you that you could end the line at that point or later but that I was not going to pay for more than the 35€ that it's the monthly membership cost. I asked the agent who I talk with to end membership and he told me that he understood that i couldn't pay for any other than the agreement of 35€ monthly and that amount of 35€ was deducted so I payed. After that you have been sending me this email even though my phone line was closed. Stop sending me emails. Stop trying to take advantage of me, I was very clear on the phone. I want you to send me a confirmation that you are going to stop make fake facturas and sending them to my email. You don't have permission to keep using my name in your email or in any other part of the kpn company. That's enough. What you are doing is harassment. Stop

Hi @Notme 
The forum can't do anything for you here , so call the customer service with the toll-free number of KPN 0800 0402

Available on: Mon-Fri between 08:00 - 18:00, Sat. 08:00 - 17:00.

Closed on Sundays and public holidays

I already called costumer service and I sent a form. Also now that I want to sent a new form to tell them to stop sending me emails the form is nowhere to be seen. 

In that case, enter your customer number(s) and postal code and house number and telephone number in your forum profile, which is only visible to KPN and to you, so that you can be helped more quickly.

it takes a few of days for the KPN to respond

So don't post here, but in the link that you can click.

No, I want a email to write to them. I am not doing any other phone call, I want to have proof of what I'm asking for otherwise they tell me lies on the phone

The KPN has no e-mail, try Facebook or X

Hi @Notme, welcome here. 

In that case, enter your customer number(s) and postal code and house number and telephone number in your forum profile, which is only visible to KPN and to you, so that you can be helped more quickly.

it takes a few of days for the KPN to respond

I would so much appreciate if you still could and would fill in your data in your profile, Let me know when it's done. 

Reageer