Skip to main content

Hi,

On 16th of June I placed an order for internet and TV subscription for my new apartment. My customer number is 9********* afterwards the rental agency informed me about the already available internet and TV at the apartment and no need for subscription. Therefore, on 20th of June I had a call with customer services to cancel my subscription. Customer service representative cancelled my subscription and indicated that within 1 week I will receive the conformation e-mail.

Instead the confirmation for cancellation I received an e-mail regarding my equipment is on the way. 

I can not call customer services due to not knowing Dutch. When I chat with Dot it provided a call appointment with customer services on 29 June. I do not want to receive internet and TV box since I already cancelled my subscription. Please help with the issue and confirm my cancellation.

Admin: Gegevens verplaatst i.v.m. privacy.

You can cancel within 14 days after KPN brings live the connection, so bit more time here. But you should call them, they should be able to speak english or connect you to an english speaking person.

the box, just sent it back after the confirmation comes in. 

Hi @A D Goker, welcome to our forum. It is possible the cancellation and the hardware missed eachother, but your details are not on your profile so I can't what the situation is. At the forum we do not have the option to cancel a subscription or order, but we can check the status. 

The quickest way to cancel it (or contact us) is via phone (0800-0402). Not knowing Dutch is no problem, my colleagues can speak English aswel. When you call you can ask your question (or say nothing) and you'll get in touch with one of my colleagues.