Skip to main content

I had made the decision to switch from Ziggo to KPN earlier this year to avail the 43" Philips TV welcome gift offer. I have now had it effectively running in my house from the 6th of September, and I have not yet received any updated on the delivery of the TV. Hence, I am very curious to know on how long this usually takes and if there is anything to be done on my side for this, since I would like to hope that I am not skipped on any list where I should be. Would appreciate if anyone could share if this is also what they have experienced.

The welcome gift will be sent by Sidekix as soon as your connection has been activated, your modem has been connected and the 14-day cooling-off period has expired. You will then receive an email with a Track & Trace. You can track your package with this.Have you received the email and are you still waiting for your gift? Then it is best to contact Sidekix. They can be reached on workdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. via telephone number 088 6237 006. Sidekix is ​​about delivering the gifts and can tell you more about that.Has your subscription been active for more than 2 weeks and have you not yet received an email from us? Please contact us by telephone on 0800 0402.source

Hi @RoanV, I see @VwDt provided you with the correct information about the proces with our welcoming gifts. It's a few days later and I'm quite hopeful you have received the email about the delivery by now 😊

If I'm wrong, can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so, so I can take a look at your subscription?

@Maja_ @VwDt

It seems like I just needed to have some patience after all. I did receive my gift in the days following and did not take much longer than 3-4 days. I did call the suggested number to confirm the shipment and was informed all was processed correctly. Already enjoying the TV. Thanks for your help!! :) 

That's some good news @RoanV 😃🥳 

Have fun with the tv and your new subscription!