Skip to main content

I have tried to cancel my contract twice with KPN, but now I am stuck in a loop.

1. I canceled my contarct online with KPN, i awaited my cancelation phone call, and I never recieved it. And my contarct was never cancelled.Due to they couldn’t ring an Irish Number. 
  2. I rang KPN they said my contract was canceled. 
  3. I still recieved invoices from kpn so i blocked them coming out of my account.
  4. I ring KPN to notify them of the issue, they tell me that i have to pay the two months outstanding and the block fee before they can cancel my contract.

I really dont know what to do. Because either way I am going to be charged, because they can’t contact me on my Irish Number.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing so much trouble with cancelling your subscription @Citz97 🙁

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I can't end a subscription, but I'd like to take a look to see how we can best proceed from here on!

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!

Apologies

Profile updated now. Can you help.

Your contract is now been cancelled. The only question i have for you now: What was the original date you wanted to cancel the contract? So that we can correct all the outstanding invoices. 

Hi Jeron 

Thanks for your help. 

If you check my records i have a cancelation email from the 4th of may. That KPN never canceled for me.

Regards

We will credit all the charged money for the period: 4th may ultil the date your contract finally is cancelled. 

Thank You very much for your help.