Skip to main content

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for months. I filled the “data cancellation emigration ” in December and I am still paying and no one contacts me.
I contact your customer support multiple times by phone people leave me on hold. I subscribe you have the worse service I have ever expired  in my life its unethical and shameful how you do everything possible to sell things to sell your customers and then hide information and help from them.

Hi @B Nov, I'm sorry to hear you're facing so much difficulties while trying to cancel your subscription 🙁

In order to cancel, we need one of the following documents:

• The official prove of deregistration of the municipality where you used to live including a signature/stamp/date of departure, as a PDF file
  • A signed statement of employment, or a statement of your study at a school/university abroad, as a PDF file

We also need your full name, address where the subscription is registered, date of birth and the last 3 digits of your IBAN.

Did you provide this? If not, it's possible your cancellation was declined because we do nog have the right documents. 

Of you want me to check if I see any notes about this, could you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so?