Skip to main content

Hello, 

I received a call from a company called “Quicknet Solutions”.  They have my name, address and phone number. Obviously, KPN shared my data with them. 

Anyway, they told me that KPN is basically robbing me by charging me 72 euro, I can get the same service from Ziggo for 35 euros. 

So, why should I stay in KPN? They give away my details and they charge me more. I am curious if it is possible to keep getting discounted price. 

Hi @Blue29 

The Quicknet Solutions company is a completely independent company that calls existing customers on behalf of several companies to sell them a subscription.
They often receive customer data via, via, in their database.

It is therefore the biggest nonsense that you would be robbed by KPN, and it is nothing more than an excuse to persuade you to switch to Ziggo.

In addition, Ziggo is now running a promotion where you get a 50% discount on the total subscription, for a maximum of 9 months with a 2-year contract (6 months discount with a 1-year contract).
After 10 months you pay the same or often more (depending on the chosen subscription) than with KPN, while with KPN it can even be cheaper.

So you don't have to go along with Quicknet Solutions' story at all and just end the conversation.
If you want to opt for a nice extension offer from KPN again, you should call customer service on the free telephone number 0800-0402.
After the voice response has asked you what you are calling for, say the following: I want to renew my subscription.

With a KPN customer service representative, you can hopefully opt for a nice extension offer, which will give you some discount for a number of months.
You will get the most discount with a 2-year contract, but you can of course also opt for a 1-year contract.

Reageer