Skip to main content
Vraag

I'm having trouble to cancel my contract with KPN

• 5 September 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 24 keer bekeken

KPN is the most useless inhumane company. I took internet services and I was cancelling it from last two months a i am moving back to India. But they kept on delaying it and keep on debiting money. They ask for all sort proof which I submitted. They delay it purposely. They even scammed my poor old neighbors who had trouble disconnecting internet.

Hi @Naveen Kumar Naganaboina, welcome on our community. 

I can assure you we have no desire of delaying a cancellation. May I ask what kind of proof you have submitted? Just to be sure: You must submit the following for it to be approved. A proof of deregistration from the previous municipality or a work contract/study institution declaration from abroad. This document must be signed and/or stamped by the issuing authority.

I have submitted my new official contract. I have even spoken to the official handle on Facebook. And even shared the document. Repeatedly I have been to the shop, and then I called the customer service (who kept me on hold for 40 minutes ) and then even Facebook messenger representative confirmed the new contract is good, then it's hard to believe the intentions. Kindly cancel the contract. Check the email sent to opzeggen handle. It's signed by the HR executive. Don't delay things. I have been paying without any usage.

This doesn't sound right indeed. Let me check this for you. Would you please fill in your profile with your postal code and house number? Let me know when it's done. 

Reageer