Skip to main content

Today I checked the website and saw that the 100mb service is 42,5 but I’m paying 44 for 50mb! Why?

Hello @Si_mo ,

That's for the new subscriptions of KPN-TV since earlier this year. 

When you will change to KPN+, you also get the new prices.

Be Aware, TV has become 12,50 a month.     

These prices are for subscriptions before 23-1-2023 :

These are the prices for KPN+ subscriptions (Since 23-1-2023) :

Edit : Clients aangepast in Subscriptions na feedback GerritS76.  

Maybe I’m wrong, but I checked this price for internet only page (https://www.kpn.com/shop/pakket-zelf-samenstellen).

Totaal per maand 42,50

Na 1 jaar 42,50

Yes, that are the prices for new subscriptions since 23-1-2023.  

So, As far as I’m the old client and don’t need TV, then I can’t do anything about my cost and bandwidth.

Thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately @Noordzee made a minor mistake in this case. It's not based on new clients but new subscriptions which is (quite) a difference.

So @Si_mo you as customer before January 23, 2023 can also obtain the higher speed, price etc. however there's a but… you have to renew the subscription which is only possible after your current (ongoing) subscription end-date has been reached.

So fortunately you as old customer can also enjoy the higher speed and lower price eventually.

Dankjewel @GerritS76 , 

Zover gaat mijn kennis van het Engels niet. Ik pas in mijn reactie "clients" aan in "subscriptions". 👍🏽 

@GerritS76 Good, How can I renew my subscription? AFAIK, my current contract will renew again automatically.

@Si_mo

Generally, KPN contracts have an automatic renewal feature, which means your current contract will be renewed automatically.

To proceed with the conversion or renewal of your package, I recommend contacting KPN customer service. They will be more than happy to assist you with the process and guide you through the steps involved. It's important to note that contract conversions can be initiated from three months prior to the end of your current contract and can also be done after your current contract ends. Therefore, I suggest reaching out to their customer service team to discuss your options.