Skip to main content

Hello, in December I paid the invoice for the entire previous month, i.e. November, and in November I only used it for 7 days and canceled my subscription.So far, I do not have a refund for the unused part, and 2 weeks ago in the chat I was told that in just 2 weeks I would get a refund.It's been 2 weeks and still nothing. Even on my KPN, I don't have a correction invoice and the chat is not working. What this is about? 

Hi @IronIce, welcome to our forum. This is your first message here, so I don't know what it is about yet. I only know what you said in this post. I understand your contract was stopped in november (you cancelled it a month before that?) but you had to pay after the cancellation? 

Have you only had contact via the chat about this, or have you called 0800-0402 aswel? 

Hi @Jasper in short:I bought a subscription in November for a SIM card, but after a few days it turned out that it did not meet my expectations and I resigned from the subscription. in december I had to pay for the whole month even though I only used a few days and they told me they would give me the rest in the next month It's been 3 months now and I have neither the return invoice nor the money. the chat has not worked with the live agent for a few weeks, but 3 weeks ago, in the chat, they was told that in 2 weeks I will have a refund. I still don't have it ... I called the hotline today but after being told to wait suddenly after 2 minutes the call was terminated. I'm losing my patience.

Thanks for the explanation @IronIce. I want to take a look at this too, can you add the 06-number, postal code, house number, last 3 digits of the IBAN and the name and date of birth of the subscriber to you profile? If you tell me you've done that afterwards I know I can look at it. 

@Jasper i added

Can you also add the last 3 digits of the IBAN that was used? I need that aswel before I can take a look at it.

@Jasper i was putting IBAN on "about me"

Thank you, I've taken a look at it. The sucscription was ended on the 24th of november. There was a correction for costs after that date, so that's good. The other cost of 34.10 shouldn't be there, I've made a correction for this amount. There should be a final invoice for that and after that it will be added to your bankaccount.

@Jasper thank U for u helping, but when i Will see finał factuur, and when KPN refund me this money? I waiting from november 2021 :-(

On my profil, i have still only one factuur from december

The option I those should give us a new invoice within a couple of days, so it should be there pretty soon.

Ok @Jasper thank U so much for your helping, but if for few days, i Will not see new invoice, i let u know ok? 🤗