Skip to main content

Hello, I terminated the contract some time ago, but I still pay for it, I need help, my customer number is 9*******

Admin: deleted customer number because of privacy. 

In general its not wise to put private data in a post.

Better put it in your profile, were only  KPN people can read it.

Hello, I terminated the contract some time ago, but I still pay for it, I need help, my customer number is 9*******

Usually when you end a subscription, you receive a confirmation by e-mail. Did you receive such a confirmation including an end date?

What sort of subscription do you have? For example, a 12 months subscription which you tried to terminate within 12 months? If so… it's usually not that easy to end such subscriptions unless you are prepared to pay the remaining months. If the remaining months aren't paid, the subscription continues till the end of those 12 months.

A KPN employee (moderator on this forum) might also be able to have a look if the termination request has been received, but before they are able to have a look it's required to fill in your KPN Forum profile. To do so, click this link and fill in as much information as you can.

Hi @Dominik96! I checked it for you and your contract has ended. You received a final notice and you will receive a final payment/restitution from KPN. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any outstanding questions.