Skip to main content

I’ve been trying for many days now to chat with an operator because I want to cancel my subscription, but the online assistant never lets me go through!!! I cannot call for hearing issues and also I don’t speak dutch, chat is my only way to contact customer service but it looks like it’s impossible.

Is there any kind of trick to get in touch via chat? 😕 I’m overly unsatisfied…

Also the tag session down here is bugged...

@darksue Call customerservice 0800-0402, during the menu don't speak , at the end you can talk to a real person. Good luck  😉

Hi @darksue 
Since 1st of July there’s no human chat anymore. The “digitale assistent” provides you with some help, but for more help it advises you to call 0800-0402.

I think it should be advertised somewhere that live chat no longer works with real people 😕 that’s a bit discriminatory for people with hearing issue like me. At this point I would at least do it in person in a store, is at least that possible? I really don’t hear good from the phone.

Hi @darksue , there are several ways to end your subscription.

Calling 0800-0402 is the fastest way, but you can also fill in an online form on the website.
See “Andere manieren om op te zeggen” at the bottom of this page

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/opzeggen.htm

However, you’ll be called back then (several tries) to speed-up the process.

Finally you can send a letter to the address mentioned on the same page.

See “Opzeggen per brief” for that.

Hello @darksue and welcome here :)

I hope that the information that was provider here helped you further and that you now have been able to cancel your subscription. Your feedback according to our chat is valuable and I can imagine that this is a bummer for you because you don't hear people well on the phone. As @RBxx mentions, you can also send a letter to cancel your subscription,