Skip to main content

Hi team, 

I have an interesting situation. we had very troubled internet and after discussing with KPN in all possible ways, KPN agreed for a pre-mature cancellation of contract. We applied another provider after agreeing with kpn as, we tried all means, but internet couldn’t work. Staring mid- March, we removed cables for KPN and started using another vendor. 

However, i am charged still. after reaching out to customer care, they asked us to drop an email. But we couldn’t’ locate any email address. I am charged 2 months more even though we are not using KPN. Please help 

Thanks

Hi @Sumit . Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Did you receive a confirmation of your cancellation? If not, it is important to call 0800 0402 and ask for the cancellation department. 

Hi Erwin,

Thanks a lot for responding. Indeed, we had confirmation over call on this issue. 

Cheers

I mean: Did you receive an e-mail that said your subscription is terminated? 

No, we didnt. We had confirmation over a phone call and social media Interaction when I discussed my case. Then I was asked to drop an email when first month deduction was done. But there is no email which I can contact. So i wrote in forum. 

The best thing you can do is call 0800 0402 and ask for the contract deparment.  They can help you.

On the forum we don't have the ability to cancel subscriptions.