Skip to main content

I was wrongly charged for the month of October-22 with KPN fibre internet. I tried to contact KPN about this, but all their call recorders are in Dutch which I do not understand and there is no other way to contact KPN to resolve this. 

My connection was supposed to start at 13th Oct but it did not start due to problems with fibre, it was repaired by technician on 19th and then it started, however I am charged for the complete invoice from 14th. Can someone from KPN who can speak in english please call me to correct the invoice?

Welcome to the KPN forum @ge1991!

I can check this for you. Could you please fill out your profile and let me know when you've done so? I`ll get back to you as soon as possible. 🙂

Hi Bram,

I have updated the profile, however could you please give me a call so that we can address and respond to the concern asap?

H @ge1991! Due to how we work at the KPN forum I can't call you. I have however checked out the case. It does indeed appear your contract started before the moment you actually had internet. And it does seem you paid for services you didn't receive. 

I've sent you a private message with a calculation of what you paid and didn't receive. I can deduct that from your next invoice. Will you confirm to me you received that so I can fix it for you?

@ge1991 I've processed the amount. You will see it on your next invoice. 🙂