Skip to main content

​Dear Debbie/​KPN Team/To whom it may concern,

As I will move out and head homeward at the end of this month, I will follow the process you provided via the website.​ Do I understand correctly?​
https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren.htm
https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren/doorgeven.htm
I think I need to inform you before I proceed with the process because I am really satisfied with your services. But, eventually, as I came here to study and I am going to graduate, I must go back home.  ​
The modem and other devices are still in my room as they have been since the instalment by your staff, so do you have any suggestions or requirements that I have to do further, such as sending them to your company? According to the mechanics or technicians, I remember that I do not have to do anything with the modem. Moreover, as I asked your staff, I have been informed that I do not have to send other devices that I do not use to your place, and if I decide to send them, I need to pay for postal services without any compensation. 
Thank you so much for your consideration.
Sincerely yours,

admin: removed personal details

​​Hello @Knan and welcome to the KPN forum. I am very happy to read that you are really satisfied with our services. I understand it is time to go home and that you need to cancel your subscription because of that. Congratulations with your graduation! 

I checked your information and I noticed that your contract ends at December 18th. You can cancel the subscription by filling in the forms for emigration in the links you shared, but you can also contact us by phone and cancel your subscription the ‘normal’ way. You’ll have a one-month notice.

You need to send back the Experia Box and the adapter. I notice you only have Internet, so you don’t need to send any other devices back. If you have like a wifi booster, switch etc. then those are your own and you can keep them (or give it away/sell it).

When the subscription ends, you receive a box from us to send the Experia Box back. If you leave the country before you received the box, then you can use any other box and send it back to KPN, Antwoordnummer 10119, 2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn