Skip to main content

Hello,

we are new KPN customers and there is a problem with the payment of the second invoice.  At the end of January 2023, we received information about issuing an invoice for the amount of EUR 49.00, we made a simple transfer from our bank account for EUR 50 on January 25, we did not wait for you to automatically collect the money.  A few days later, after checking in the app, the invoice still hadn't been paid.  We called the customer service office, told about the problem and in response they told us that the money is not there yet, but the posting may take up to 5 working days.  Two days ago we received an e-mail that the invoice was unpaid, so we called the customer service office again and the gentleman informed us that after searching the payment systems, he did not see any trace of this transfer.  Today we were at a stationary KPN point and they told us to call customer service again because they can't do anything!  I don't know what now. I have confirmation of the transfer, I checked and there was no refund from you.  The money has gone out of the bank account.  Do I have to pay again despite having already made a transfer?  Your account number is correct, we paid the first invoice to the same account number.  Where is the problem?  I will be happy to provide a pdf file with confirmation of the transfer, let me know!  Please help, I'm waiting for answer.   

Adam Sliwinski

Hallo Adam, that's an unfortunate situation and I understand you need to clarify the situation. I would advise you to call 0800-0402 tomorrow and ask to be transferred to the Collections department. They should be able to trace the transfer and match it with the outstanding invoice. I hope this issue will be resolved soon Adam!