Skip to main content

I recently relocated abroad and cancelled by services with KPN. It generated an invoice and I paid it using my non-NL bank account as I had closed my NL account on moving abroad. Now it has generated another invoice with a negative amount (KPN owes me refund) but my NL bank account is closed. How can I provide new account details to KPN for refund? I don’t see any bank account section in MY KPN anymore since I cancelled my KPN mobile network.

That's unfortunate, we only are able to refund the amount on the bank account which was associated with the subscription. I can't deviate from that in my role as moderator. You can contact our administrative department on +31612001200. 

Hi @Remco_ , Thanks for the response. KPN had generated an invoive after my NL bank account was closed which I paid using a German IBAN account. It should be on the account file with my last invoice payment. Can the refund be processed to the German bank account? Thanks.

I'm not authorized or able to transfer these payments. I would strongly advise you to contact our contract en cancellation department on the provided number, they should be able to adjust this to an alternative IBAN.