Skip to main content

I sent termination request with required documentation because I left the country on January 31. KPN cancelled my first line, but left the other 2. I’ve been calling and emailing for months now specifying that ALL my lines should have been cancelled.

I was finally recently told to send an email PER LINE for some reason. I received an email yesterday that my lines will be cancelled on April 11, but I had already sent proof I left on January 31, and I am still being charged. 

I have been out of Netherlands now for several months and no longer able to continue to calling the Netherland as there are long distance charges. Also, I almost never get responses to my emails.

Could someone please help with my account and refund the charges that keep occurring past my cancellation date?

Hi @PColton, welcome here. 

Just to be sure, you've used this emigration form? If not, please do so. You can also use the Google Tranlaste Website service to translate the website in English, if needed. 

If you already did this, please send an e-mail to opzeggen@kpn.com with a clear explanation of the situation, and also the proper documentation once again. 

I have used the form as well as emailed opzeggen@kpn.com at least 10 times, and not to mention many phone calls as well. I can try yet one more time if you think that will help.

I have used the form as well as emailed opzeggen@kpn.com at least 10 times, and not to mention many phone calls as well. I can try yet one more time if you think that will help.

Hi @PColton, quick follow-up. Did you get a response? 

Hi @PColton, quick follow-up. Did you get a response? 

Hi, no, I have not yet heard any response. ☹️

Would you please send me the e-mail you've sent? I've sent you a pm.