Skip to main content

I have a complaint about KPN subscription 
On 23rd April 2024, at between 5pm and 5.40pm, i was at KPN house in Veenendaal.  I wanted a phone with a subscription and line retention. So i got myself A55. I paid a total of €238.99, i wanted to reduce the cost of subscription and duration. My subscription was for 1 year. After some days. I went for another subscription.  I was doing this for my wife. So i got her Samsung Galaxy S24+, which was to run for 2 years.  After i did this, she didn't like it and wanted something simpler.  I followed  the right procedure,  called KPN, and told them i would like to cancel this subscription.  The KPN agent told me to fill out the return form and send the phone through Post NL, so i filled out the form, went to Post NL, and sent back the pjone. I was given a receipt to keep as evidence.  

I requested another subscription A55, the phone started heating on the day i was charging it. So i took it back to the shop and canceled the subscription.  I bought it at the same shop. Now KPN has deducted money from my account and sent me a warning letter of consequences of not paying the subscription. They are doing this for subscriptions i stopped. 

I would like KPN to refund me my money, stop with these other invoices, and only take the subscription of the Samsung Galaxy A55.  I only have 1 mobile subscription 

Prijs 
Mobiel 
Abonnement KPN 0 GB en onbeperkt bellen/sms:  € 17,50
Dit abonnement heeft een minimumduur van 12 maanden. Korting zolang het abonnement loopt  - € 1,50
Combivoordeel - Korting op Mobiel .- € 2,50
Gratis Onderling Bellen :€ 0,00 € 13,50
Toestel 
Samsung Galaxy A55 5G eSIM 128GB, Awesome Navy: € 10,00
Deze bundel vervalt na 12 maanden  

I have called KPN many times over this and am frustrated by no one willing to help. One case is when i waited for 18 minutes when the man told me to wait online.

Hi @Djorge, it does seem this is something that needs looking into. Unfortunately, the forum is not the best place for that. Normally I would advise you to call us. But, I think this is something that needs some more information that works better in writing. So, I suggest you use this contact form.

Describe, for both subscriptions, exactly what you did and when to get them cancelled. With the form you can also add an attachment. Use that to send the PostNL receipt. Or, if you have other documentation you would like to add, make a word document with all the related info because you can only add 1 attachment. 

After sending in the form, you will be contacted. Usually within 5 working days. 

Reageer