Skip to main content

I canceled my mobile subscription on the 27th of February. On the 1st of March I got a call from KPN and verified that I want to cancel the subscription and after that I got a verification on my email which states that my mobile subscription will be canceled from the 1st of April and number will not work. And yet still as today (11 April) the payment was deducted from my bank account for the next month.

There is no tab in my KPN dashboard related to the mobile subscribption any longer and I wonder why is still being deducted.

The subscription was with montly cancelation I used it between January and February and then cancelled.

I hope you can help me to sort this out and make a refund, thank you in advance.

Hi @Dmitrii! I can imagine the surprise of the invoice, especially since your subscription has been cancelled. 

I've checked the subscription for the phone number in your profile and I see that the cancellation did go through on the 1st of April. The invoice was sent on the 3rd of April, and it's always created a few days in advance. It doesn't take future cancellations into account, so around the 3rd of May you should receive your final invoice where any subscription costs paid by you after the 1st of April will be returned. 

If anything on that invoice is off or incorrect, let me know here!