Skip to main content

Hello,

I have been manipulated by KPN. I  extension my contract with KPN on April 2024, and they offered 3 type of discount. In the contract one of discount had year of  2023. Immediately I asked the KPN employee and he told me that the year is wrongly mentioned actually it is 2024. He informed that it is a typo mistake and the all the discount is valid from April 2024. On 14th April I got a bill of excluding the discount. When I called the KPN, the customer service as usually very rude and don’t know the answer.

They keep on transferring me to different department for more than 30 min, and I endup explaining my situation every time to each KPN employee, when I asked them don’t they have the log of conversation, they don’t have any answer and just asked me to explain again and again.

I am really quite depressed, because of your employee mistake in contract, I need to pay more amount now and then I need to suffer a lot, because of which I getting lot of health issues. Don’t cheat your customer by giving the wrong information. I hope you help me in resolving the issues.

Hi @San Eind,

Is it possible you post a picture/screenshot of the contract here (without any of your customer information)? Then I can have a look and maybe explain what's going on with the discount(s)!

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If I'm wrong, or if you have any other question, please let me know!

Reageer