Skip to main content

I moved out of Netherlands with my Family on 21-12-2023 and reported the same to KPN but still my account is being charged with Invoice for the month of January and February and showing pending invoices.

My client number is - ***

I have attached confirmation from my employer confirming that my deputation to Netherlands ended on December 21, 2023 and I returned back to India.

Request you to please do the needful so I can close my bank account.

**** link ****

Admin: removed private details for privacy

Hi and welcome here @Sonam Bhuddi. To make sure your private information is safe, we removed it from your topic. Our forum is public and your message is visible for all visitors. 

If you already moved away from The Netherlands, I can understand that you're wondering why you still receive invoices. I looked up your information, and I see a cancellation, dated march 6 2024. The contract will be terminated on april 5. So that is when the contract stops completely, and shortly after you'll receive a final invoice. 

Through this forum, we cannot stop contracts (sooner) or change these dates. If you want to know if it can be done faster, you can call our customer service. From outside of The Netherlands, you can reach them on +316 1200 1200.

Hi Alexander,

I submitted a request for deregistration/canceling my subscription in December 2023 itself but KPN didn’t cancel the request till March 6th when someone else took over the connection. When I was not in Netherlands since Dec 21, 2023 and not using the internet or any other KPN services, why am I supposed to pay the invoices. I already paid the invoice from Dec 24, 2023 to Jan 24, 2024 but now I am being asked to pay for the month of Jan to Feb and Feb to March too which I am not liable as I already informed KPN about my emigration.

@Sonam Bhuddi I don't see any earlier submitted cancellations, that's why the contract was active until now. I'm not sure how you submitted the request in december 2023, and if you've received a confirmation about it. When you cancel your subscription, you'll always receive a confirmation including an end-date of the contract. 

But as I mentioned earlier: Through this forum, we cannot stop contracts (sooner) or change these dates. If you want to know if it can be done faster, you can call our customer service. From outside of The Netherlands, you can reach them on +316 1200 1200. I'm sorry, I can't change this for you and hope you'll find other options through our customer service.