Skip to main content

Hello. It now has been 2 months since I have moved from the Netherlands. When leaving, I sent an email, followed the instructions and everything in order to cancel my subscription since I have moved, for my mobile subscription. Yet I am still paying. I can't call the number, as it is an automatic reply in Dutch, which I don't speak. I want to end the contract, and if here doesn't work I will simply stop paying.

Thank you for your help .

Hi @FabioSambo, welcome here! 

About the cancellation,

did you use the emigration form here or submit a regular cancellation (which is possible if you are outside your contract term)? 

With the emigration form, you should have received from us a confirmation of cancellation within one week of submitting. Or, if the proof of emigration was not accepted, an e-mail indicating this. 

With the regular cancellation it can take a little longer, but even then you should have received something by now.

So, my advice is to try calling again (+31612001200 from abroad). The robot is in Dutch, but if you stay on the line, you will end up with a colleague who can assist you further. Or you can try my colleagues on one of our social media channels (Facebook / X).