Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

I hired an internet (1GB), SIM card (24GB/m), and phone package through the phone from KPN.

Caller said I'd get an email within 15 minutes and I did not… I think she noted down the wrong email.

What to do? Now I do not know when the services are being activated, I do not have a client number or anything.

Regards

Hello @Leo123456, welcome at KPN! I looked at your address and see 2 placed orders. One for KPN Mobile and the other for internet & tv. I have send the corfimation e-mails now to your e-mail. I have used the e-mail that is used to register your forum account. 

Hello @Leo123456, welcome at KPN! I looked at your address and see 2 placed orders. One for KPN Mobile and the other for internet & tv. I have send the corfimation e-mails now to your e-mail. I have used the e-mail that is used to register your forum account. 

I read in the contract the mobile data package is 12 GB/month for 18 euro. I was told on the phone it would be 24 GB for that same price, can you confirm if either the contract is wrong or if I was given false information beforehand?

Your data package will be doubled after it becomes active. The double data is an extra service that is not mentioned in the contract, It is not mentioned because if you end your tv&internet contract, the double data will end as well. 

Your data package will be doubled after it becomes active. The double data is an extra service that is not mentioned in the contract, It is not mentioned because if you end your tv&internet contract, the double data will end as well. 

Thank you for your assistance Jeroen, you have been helpful 👍

Good morning,

I have not received my client number in my invoice, it is not there as far as I am aware.

I can not therefore login into my kpn and change faulty information, such as my email which was wrongly setup. Supposedly my contract starts only on the 20th of february so still a couple of weeks to go, but I'd like to make sure everything is going smoothly

Admin: topic samengevoegd met bestaand topic 

The fastest way to get your customer number is to call the free of charge number 0800-0402.